Friday, December 3, 2010

discovering the idea of a website!

I have decided to do a website for project 4. I feel like doing a website will make it easier for me to present my information in an effective way. I think I am going to have the website geared more towards misconceptions about the profiles and backgrounds of the two serial killers that I researched. I will have the home page being a welcome to the site, and I will have separate tabs for the separate profiles and backgrounds of the two serial killers. I need to figure out how to present my ideas in an effective way, but I will have a main page mostly saying that they're not all crazy but their problems are more geared toward their childhood issues, and the anger that stemmed from that. I plan to use the pictures that I used in my powerpoint for the website as well. The pictures I think will grab people's attention. I am still trying to gather my ideas but this is a general idea of what I want to do with my website. Hopefully the process is fairly smooth, and the end product is pretty good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment