Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My video

For my multimodal project I plan on creating a video that is design for an audience of football fans between the ages of 15-34 years old. There reason I am choosing this audience is because I want to position my video that displays how much an impact the internet has made on the interaction between the NFL and its fans.

I will begin the video by shortly describing how the majority of football fans gather information and stay current with their favorite NFL teams and players with rich media content sites. I plan on using royalty free images and music for this introduction.

For the body of my video I will provide do a little comparison of how fans use to interact with their favorite NFL teams and players and how the aforementioned rich media services have changed that in dramatic ways.

My conclusion wills reiterated my main point of how the internet has enhanced the way the NFL and its fans interact and how it has made the NFL such a globalized brand.

To produce my video I plan on using Movie Maker for Microsoft. I have never produced a video before so I am hoping this service is easy to use. From the very short time I spend on it after class today it seemed pretty easy and straight forward. The only thing I am concerned with is as Professor Evans mentioned “How hard it is to time everything”. I am pretty detail oriented so I hope I do not get to stuck up on making everything perfect. Well, its Thursday night and the NFL is about to come one so I am going to have to say good night Blogger and it had been a pleasure using you.

These blog assignments have not been too bad and I could say, “You might run across a personal blog of my own someday down the road.”

Thanks Blogger.


P.S.

I thought I uploaded this post on Thursday Night, but when I went to review what I wrote and get a better idea of what I was thinking about for my video, I couldn't find it. I do not know why it did not load? Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment