Thursday, December 2, 2010

Website

Creating a website can be a very tedious process. However people, including students and adults, utilize these sites on an everyday basis. We rely on them for information, data, and even social networking. The question still remains: What does it take to build an excellent website. I believe the site must have reliable and intelligent information, an interesting layout of that information, and links that are able to easily navigate the user to different parts of the website. I chose this medium of presentation simply because I believe that most of the information dispersed throughout the world comes through websites in today's "technology age." While videos can only show an audience member the information only once at a time, a website can be revisited where the information will be viewed over and over again. Websites are also more accessible. This means that people will be able to discover the information with much more ease. The site will also be discoverable through search engines thus giving you more of an audience. I will be sharing information of band break-ups. Not only will I discuss the break-ups, I will depict my argument that band break-ups are primarily caused by personal issues within the band members and the band itself. I plan to include many photos that will go along with the information that I provide. I am going to attempt to display my information as a semi-serious topic. In order to do this, I have to provide a vast amount of issues that are presented to rock stars to deeply show their troubles and how their lives aren't as easy as everyone thinks. I will do this by utilizing the concept of tabs. By using tabs on my site, it will make the accessibility of the website much more simple and easy for the users, or audience. I could also include other sites to give the audience different sources of opinion about the topic. Plus, the other websites will show a more in-depth depiction of the bands that I talk about. I feel that this will be somewhat of a difficult task to create my own website. Hopefully, with the help of a website-creator, it will be much more simplistic than I first imagined.

1 comment:

  1. I think the Website idea is really interesting. Have you thought about how your going to create it.

    ReplyDelete