Thursday, December 16, 2010

No video, Website Now

My initial plan was to create a video, however as I continuously tried to edit it and kept running into problems I decided to create a website.

The goal for my website is to show how the manner in which the NFL and its fans interact has evolved tremendously. I wanted to do this by providing a simple introduction and then depict it with images and captions. To provide some validity I added quotes from some of my resources to help influence them that my argument was legit.

Click here for my site!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent website. It was well put together and well designed. The information you provided was in depth, and I liked all of the pictures. It added detail to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You website was pretty high quality, you provided really good information. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice website, you seemed to be knowledgeable about the subject. The only thing I was disappointed about was that you didn't ever mention fantasy football and it's impact on the NFL.

    ReplyDelete