Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Powerpoint's the way to go!

I have decided to go with making a powerpoint. I feel that it will be the most beneficial with my topic. I have worked with powerpoint more than I have with websites, also I think powerpoint presentations are easier to follow and more interesting for the audience. I hope to be able to incorporate as much information as I would like to without having three hundred slides. I have had a few powerpoint assignments in the past, but they have not been super in depth with looks and creativity on the slides. With this project I am hoping to make a powerpoint presentation that not only has good info, but that is also creative and keeps the audience's attention.

2 comments:

  1. I think that keeping the slides to a minimum is a good idea. Also, I think that for this project they will need to look as good as they can since we are not having a long time to go through everything. I wish you well in your endeavor with PowerPoint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this should be good...but what is your topic and what is your argument

    ReplyDelete