Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PROJECT 3 MY ATTEMPT AT A WEBSITE

I just started this project by going to Weebly.com to create a website. First of all, I am not the quickest one to learn new technology. I have never worked with websites and feel a bit intimidated at this moment. On the other hand, because my purpose is to inform on my subject, I really think that a website is the appropriate way to do this. The Website’s name is “shortstick4women” indicating that they did it to women again! Hopefully this will catch someone’s interest. The idea is to provide the reader with links to interesting readings on the subject and a link to the Society of Women’s Health Research which is an organization that offers membership and participation along with information about the subject.

2 comments:

  1. I think that you will be able to put a good website together whether or not you are the best with new technology. I know that if you are needing any help with it, I will be glad to help you in any way that I can. Also, I think that this is a pretty good title for your website. It is provoking and makes the viewer want to look into it a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea for a website and don't worry so much about the technical stuff, the message is what is important in the big picture. You seem to be the kind of person who can do whatever you put your mind to and overall your perseverance will overcome any obstacles.

    ReplyDelete