Thursday, December 2, 2010

VIDEO!

So, I just wrote a very long blog and it didn't post so lets try again shall we. I've decided im going to be making a video for my multimedia project. I make videos all the time so i have experience. But, i have not made any educational videos before. I am also not very familiar with video editing so that could be interesting. Since my topic is animal rights i have many ideas for how my video will be laid out. First, im going to put the camera in view to where it seems it is my eyes looking out. Then im going to hold a hamburger in front of me like im about to eat it. From there im going to voice over and it'll be like me thinking to myself in my head. The voice over will be me wondering to myself how this hamburger was created and what really goes on. After that im going to include images that will be royalty free so i can use them. These images will be of animals under going cruelty and then im going to voice over and describe whats going on behind the scenes of the food production industry. I am probably going to have my friend play the guitar in the background of my video that way i wont have to search for royalty free songs which will hopefully save me some time. I will be filming the video myself, editing it, and my voice will appear on the video. I am actually pretty excited to start working on this video. I hope i can fit all of my ideas into a one minute video but i think ill be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment