Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ideas about my website

I decided to do a website for this last project because I am already familiar with some of the elements that I will need to use in it. I had to create two websites for one of my classes in the past and I found it to be quite fun to work on. I have never used Weebly.com so it will take me a little bit of time to learn exactly what it is that I need to know to make it all work well and look great. I have had some practice with doing videos in the past, but I just felt for the time frame that I have to do it, that I am not good enough at it to make it seem well done. I am not sure right yet what I am going to call the website but I know that I am going to have a main page that is just an overview of what I did for the project, then I will have some tabs or links that will take the viewers to another set of pages so that they can look farther into what I have researched and my actual argument. My main audience that I am planning to target will be those who are thinking about traveling to Kazakhstan so that they can see some of the things that have happened in the last nineteen years and to help explain why some things are the way they are.I am planning on adding in some of the pictures that I have taken while I was in country to help add to the look and credibility of the website as well. I wish all of you the best on your projects and hope that we may all be able to help each other out if it is needed.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should add a page about the times you have gone and your experience. I know that something i would want to hear about if i was thinking about going. i like the idea of picture i know that is was draws me into to look at a website more in depth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really cool idea. There probably aren't many websites about kazakhstan so making a website about it seems like a very good idea. It is also good you have some experience with websites so you shouldn't have too many problems. It sounds like a great idea, that should be really interesting to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete