Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Multi model.

I will be making a power point to display my multi model project. I will be trying to do a little less informing of the history of Jiu-jitsu and give more of a message. Although there will probably be somethings that I will have to give some background on so that you will be able to better understand what I am presenting. This power point should be pretty easy because I have done quite a few, and have learned many good techniques and tricks. Another reason I am choosing power point is because of the level of control that it gives me, I am able to edit and change near everything I need to. I will again be pushing the argument that having a good knowledge of the history and reasons of your sport will make you a better practitioner.

1 comment:

  1. I thought your project was good. Very concise and to the point. The pictures were great. Maybe some more background on the Brazilian guy would be good.

    ReplyDelete