Thursday, December 2, 2010

Video!!

For my final project I decided to do a video. My logic behind this is that, in order to get my point across in a way that doesn't frighten people, a video is the best way. Im incorporating the fact that the insanity defense needs to be reformed and sometimes the thought of "death" or "killing" can overwhelm someone. I plan on making my video somewhat comical to balance out the seriousness of people pretty much getting away with murder. I already did a powerpoint and I don't really think people were interested in what I had to say. So im choosing a video in hopes of getting people getting engaged.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can find a balance in funny and serious. I also think maybe the problem with the power point you showed in class was it wasn't clear and didn't have enough to it. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea seems good! I wanna see what you come up with especially since our topics are fairly similar.

    ReplyDelete