Thursday, December 2, 2010

Multi-Model Project in the works

I plan on creating a website for my multi-model project. I've created a website through Weebly before, in my English 103 class. So I do feel comfortable doing it again. My plans for this project will be including photos I used in my paper and will briefly describe them. Such explanations could include: why they were taken, what they were used for, the reactions they received, who took them, etc etc.

I'm excited about this project because I am passionate about my topic. I plan on organizing the site by the types of photographs. Meaning, the subject of the photograph. Such genres I plan on including are: portrait photography, battle scene photography and life in  the camps. I'm going to keep the images limited so presenting my website doesn't take forever. So the site will be a little basic, but hopefully packed with a lot of interesting information.

Anyone could benefit from the website I will create, but my true targeted audience will be for those interested in photography. Be that they've been into photography for most of their life, or they're just getting into photography, or anyone in between.

2 comments:

  1. I also am doing a website. Although I think it will be challenging. I believe that it is the best way to get an argument across. The passion you hold for your topic will definitely benefit your creating skills. I am looking forward to see how your site turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your ideas, I think looking at picture is a lot less boring than just having someone read you information. I am looking forward to seeing the end product.

    ReplyDelete