Thursday, December 2, 2010

Video for my media project

For my media project I will be doing the video. my video hopefully will show how a small bed and breakfast is more intimate and will over all give you a better experience. I hope to show this by showing a couple going in to a big chain hotel and a side by side view showing a couple going into a small bed and breakfast. I feel that a video is more effective for my topic. I feel more people will be more likely to take the time to watch a short video about it then go to a website and read about it. I also feel more people would more likely stumble upon a video than a website when not looking specifically for something about why to pick a small hotel. My video is mostly to get people to think about the type of hotel they pick when traveling. I have been working on my story board. I feel more in my element expressing myself without words or very little words. Even if my video isn't very effective I like this project the most even though it may be a lot of work. So if i am working on it and you ask me if I like this project and say no its because I have come to a problem and having trouble doing something. So if this happens and come back later when I am done or had a break through.

No comments:

Post a Comment