Thursday, December 2, 2010

Video.

I have done a multimodal project before in English 103. We were required to create some sort of video, almost exactly similar to this project. For my final project, i'd like to use emotional appeal, and I feel like this is best accomplished with a video. The purpose or argument of my video is that disabled children should be treated like their non disabled peers, and given the same chances and opportunities. I'd like to show pictures, with background music, and quotes and information. First, I need to decide what quotes and informtion I'm going to use, along with pictures. I want to use quotes and information that can relate to everybody, not just those interested in education or special education. I want this to look like something you'd see on tv, trying to get the public to view everybody equally.

It has been 2 years since I have had english 103, so I need to refresh my memory on the program I used. I would like to put it on youtube for easier access, but i've never put anything on youtube before, so I also need to learn how to do that. I'm excited for this project, it seems to be the most exciting out of all the ones we have done thus far.

1 comment:

  1. Great subject that does need more attention. Having become disabled myself over 10 years ago I still feel the effects of discrimination on a daily basis and I'm sure children are more sensitive to being treated differently and not fitting in with the other "normal" children.

    ReplyDelete